I work as a freelance bioinformatician and web developer / programmer. I’ve participated in several works / projects in bioinformatics and I’ve developed several web applications and websites. Please go to Works and Research pages for more information. I have more than 6 years experience in bioinformatics and more than 12 years in web development / programming.
- Data analysis (RNA-seq, ChIP-seq, genomic, proteomic)
- Network modeling, analysis, visualization
- Functional, enrichment gene set enrichment analysis
- Sequence and structural alignment, phylogenetic tree construction
Web Development and Programming Services
- Website design and web programming
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Social media (Facebook, Twitter, Google+) integration
- Content management systems (CMS) installation, customization (Drupal & Wordpress)
To be able to provide a good services I’ve constantly learning and improving myself in bioinformatics and web development / programming. Below, I mention some of my acquired skills.
- FASTX Toolkit, SAMTools
- BLAST, BWA, HISAT, STAR, TopHat aligners
- StringTie, Cufflinks
- Numpy, Scipy, Matplotlib, BioPython
- Ensembl BioMart, Ensembl APIs
- Cytoscape, PathVisio, NetworkX
- Chimera, Autodock4
Web Development and Programming Skills
- Python, R, Java, C, Perl, PHP, MySQL
- Laravel 4, Drupal, Wordpress, Django Web Framework
- React.js, Bootstrap
- Android application & Wordpress plugin development
- Git, svn version control
- Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
My previous bioinformatics and web development / programming works are listed here with their descriptions.
Visit my Upwork profile or contact me to hire me for your works and projects.
Small application to enter patient name, create prescriptions easily using autocompletable combo box and save the prescription as PDF (Java/Swing)
Detecting possible mutations in sequences obtained from ABI format files by blasting against reference genomes database or aligning to the corresponding reference genome (Python/Tkinter)
Phylogenetic Analysis by Maximum Likelihood (PAML) (2015)
Development of a pipeline that identifies sequences, categorize them by GO, finds orthologs to each genes, retreives orthologous sequences, aligns them and runs PAML.
Fragment Generator (2014)
Small Python script that gets a sequence (usually an exon) and produces fragments based on desired size for molecular biology or genetics applications.
Web Development and Programming
Single page application built with React.js, React Router and create-react-app. Algolia instant search integration and Firebase database. Bootstrap 3 CSS and JS framework.
PHP only simple dynamic website, Bootstrap 3 CSS and JS framework. SEO and social media integration.
PHP only simple one page website, Bootstrap 3 CSS and JS framework. SEO and social media integration.
PHP only simple dynamic website. SEO and social media integration.
Drupal website customized with additional modules. SEO and social media integration.
Laravel 4 application, Bootstrap 3 CSS and JS framework. SEO and social media integration.
Drupal website customized with additional modules, and live support system with PHP, MySQL and AJAX technologies. SEO and social media integration.